First, what we consider most important in Mamá Osa, the basis for achieving any goal is to create and maintain at all times a quiet family atmosphere where children feel very loved and relaxed. In this way, they can expand their reference figures also manifest spontaneously.
As for themselves goals, we will mention a few:
- Development of autonomy: the child must learn to solve small problems that arise after day, increasingly independent of adults.
- Acquisition of education standards and hygiene, food, rest, etc.
- Development of the game, through which acquire multiple learning.
- Socialization: live in society, communicate, learn to share and respect others.
- Sensory stimulation: sight, hearing, touch, smell and taste. Especially language development work, through chants, songs, images and conversations. We also attach a significant role to music, with special classes.
- Motor stimulation: through the psychomotor development work underway, laterality, balance, relaxation, etc. Also eye-hand coordination, dexterity, etc.
- Construction of identity: recognition of one’s own body (parts and the whole), differentiation between self and others.
Development of body expression through representation, interpretation and dancing.
- Mathematical initiation using classifications, sequences, sets and concepts.
- Enhance the curiosity to discover, explore and experiment.
- Equality and multiculturalism.
- Trilingual: Castilian, Spaniard and English. Our intention is that, from infants, children get used to hearing different languages naturally and learn perfect pronunciation.